This is my giveaway! I knitted a Doctor Who (-ish) scarf and I want to give it to someone. I’m nice like that (apparently).
The scarf is roughly 160cm (5.2 feet) unstretched without the fringe and 6cm (2.3in) across, knitted in k1p1 rib over 26 stitches. The colours are Doctor Who only by name, really, but the stripes match the original season 12 scarf according to this pattern, only with the number of rows divided by two. The yarn is Swedish Viking Baby Ull, a soft 100% merino, superwash wool.
With the scarf I’ll also include mini-skeins of spare yarn, should any of the fastenings come loose. They shouldn’t, but sometimes home-knit items live a life of their own.
The rules are:
- One reblog and one like per person = two entries
- Multiple reblogs will be disqualified (because that’s just not cool)
- You don’t have to be following me
- You can enter no matter where in the world you live
- You must have your ask box enabled so that I can notify you if you win
- Entry deadline is on Friday, November 4th at midnight Central European Time.
Simple, right? :)